Benin Visa Information:
Benin, officially the Republic of Benin, is a country in Western Africa, formerly known as Dahomey (until 1975). It borders Togo to the west, Nigeria to the east and Burkina Faso and Niger to the north; its short coastline to the south leads to the Bight of Benin. Its capital is Porto Novo, but the seat of government is Cotonou.
* Request Form of full in a manner legible aim, signed and dated by the requiring in a single copy;
* An identity photo;
* Valid ordinary Passport at least 6 months to the day of the request and 3 months the day of the last one gone out of the territory béninois;
* Photocopies ticket of airplane round-trip ticket or copies of a letter of the agency of trip testifying the effective purchase of a ticket round-trip ticket;
* The establishment expenses vary according to the length of the stay and the number of entries (to see picture below);
* Payment in cash or mandate letter to the order of the consulate of the Benign one;
* The children of which the names figure in the parent passport are covered by their aimed.
The delay of delivery of the aimed is of 48 hours. No incomplete file, or payment by check is accepted.
Note: for a stay of more than three month, the achievement (on the spot) of a resident permit is obligatory.
Click here for more information about Benin visa.