Singapore visa Information, Singapore Embassy address
Singapore Visa Information:
All travelers are required to go through immigration clearance on arrival into Singapore.
The granting of social visit passes to visitors is determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry.
Visitors must satisfy the following basic entry requirements before they are allowed to enter Singapore:
- A passport with at least 6 months validity;
- Valid Singapore visa, if applicable;
- Sufficient funds to last for the intended period of stay in Singapore;
- Confirmed onward/return tickets (where applicable); and
- Entry facilities to their onward destinations, e.g. visas.
The period of stay granted is shown on the social visit pass endorsement given on the visitor’s passport. Visitors are advised to check their passports for the arrival endorsement and take note of the number of days stay given before leaving the checkpoint.
All visitors on social visit passes are not permitted to engage in any form of business, profession, occupation or paid employment while in Singapore.
Visitors are also reminded that it is a punishable offence to overstay in Singapore beyond the number of days given. If there is a need to stay beyond the period granted, visitors may apply for an extension of stay online via e-XTEND or at the Visitors Services Centre, 4th storey, ICA Building, before the social visit pass expires. Application for extension of stay is subjected to approval.
Foreigners holding travel documents issued by the following countries will require a visa to enter Singapore:
- Bangladesh (Except Diplomatic/Official passport holders)
- Commonwealth of Independent States* (Except Diplomatic/Official/Service passport holders for a stay of up to 30 days )
- India (Except Diplomatic/Official passport holders)
- Jordan (Except Diplomatic/Official passport holders)
- Myanmar (Except Diplomatic/Official passport holders)
- People’s Republic of China (Except Diplomatic/Service/Public Affairs passport holders for a stay of up to 30 days)
- Saudi Arabia (Except Diplomatic passport holders)
- Tunisia (Except Diplomatic/Official passport holders)
In addition, visitors holding Hong Kong Document of Identity, Macao Special Administrative Region (MSAR) Travel Permit, Palestinian Authority Passport, Refugee Travel Document issued by the Middle-East countries and Temporary Passport issued by United Arab Emirates will also require a visa to enter Singapore.
* Nationals of the Commonwealth Independent States may be granted entry into Singapore without visas if they are on transit to a third country. However, they are required to fulfil the following conditions:-
- They are in transit to a third country;
- They hold a valid passport, a confirmed onward air-ticket, entry facilities (including visa) to the third country and have sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore;
- They continue their journey to the third country within the 96-hour visa free period granted; and
- They satisfy Singapore’s entry requirements. As in all arrivals, the grant of the social visit passes to travellers will be determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority officers at the Singapore Checkpoints.