Qatar visa Information, Qatar Embassy address
Qatar Visa Information:
Qatar has known the theatre since the 1950s through the performing activities of social private clubs, scout groups and several other organizations whose trials mainly dealt with social matters of that time. Many establishments and individuals were well known for their outstanding contributions in this field.
Qatar grants tourist visas at border points for the nationals of more than 33 countries including USA, Canada, Iceland, West European countries, some East European countries, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, South Korea, Brunei, Australia and New Zealand, besides the nationals of the GCC countries. Visit visas for the residents of the GCC countries and their companions are issued at border points, while entry visas for businessmen coming from places other than the countries mentioned above need to be arranged beforehand.
Visitors on tourist visas are required to use Qatar Airways to enter the country. The passport section at Doha international airport can issue renewable 14-day tourist visas in 24 hours for all visitors to Qatar with the exception of travel documents holders. Such visitors should have their next of kin living in Qatar, and they are not required to have residence permits in one of the GCC countries in order to get a tourist visa. This arrangement goes in line with the policy of openness currently prevailing in various fields in the State of Qatar.
- Fill the online form
- Upon filling and submitting the online form, you will be directed to a confirmation page where you need to verify the information you entered and make corrections if needed.
- Read and agree with the disclaimer details to proceed with the application and then click “Submit”.
- You will get status of application, whether it is “approved”, “rejected”, or “being processed” *
- As this visa is a “non instant type?, you are required to comeback later and check your visa status for approvals.
- Upon approval, you will be directed to the payment page where you pay the service required fees using either Master Card or Visa Card.
- Once the payment is done, you will get a page with the details of the approved visa.
- Print out the page for your references and use.
Note: You need to have your Passport details, Qatar ID No. (if applicable), and Credit card details ready before using the service.
*In some instances, some users will not get an immediate response and will be required to wait for the approval of the respective ministry (step No. 5)