Egypt visa Information, Egypt Embassy address
Egypt Visa Information:
Egypt, the world’s most ancient state, is located in North Africa bordering Libya to the west, Sudan to the south, Israel and the Gaza Strip to the northeast, the Mediterranean Sea to the north, and the Red Sea to the east.
Non-Egyptian visitors arriving in Egypt are required to be in possession of a valid passport. Entry visas may be obtained from Egyptian Diplomatic and Consular Missions Abroad or from the Entry Visa Department at the Travel Documents, Immigration and Nationality Administration (TDINA). It is, however, possible for most tourists and visitors to obtain an entry visa at any of the Major Ports of Entry. Please check with your nearest Egyptian Consular mission for more details concerning visa regulations applying to your citizenship.
For more information about travel visa and to download the application, please click below:
You may take the following into Egypt without incurring customs duty:
- 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200 g tobacco
- 2 litres of alcohol
- Perfume for personal use
- Gifts to the value of EGP500.00
- Cash, travellers cheques, credit cards and gold over the value of EGP500.00 must be declared on arrival.
- Drugs, firearms and cotton may not be brought into the country.
- The export of any antiquity or any item older than 100 years without a license is forbidden.