Armenia visa Information, Armenia Embassy address
Armenia Visa Information:
Armenia was included in a list of countries with a high degree of economic freedom in 2006 occupying 27th place, higher than France, according to the annual survey “Index of Economic Freedom” conducted by the Heritage Foundation / the Wall Street Journal.
Armenia FlagTypes of Visa, Duration of Stay, Fee Schedule and Processing Time
If You plan to stay in Armenia for a period …
- Not exceeding 3 days – and if your stay in Armenia is associated with your travel plans to and from another destination, you may wish to apply for a Transit Visa, provided that you possess a valid entry document to the country of your main destination.
- Not exceeding 120 days, we will gladly process your application for a single or multiple entry Visitor Visa without an invitation letter.
- Exceeding 120 days, please apply to the Passport and Visa Department at the Police Service of Armenia for a Temporary Residence Card (Address – 13 A Mashtots Street, Yerevan, Armenia; Tel. (3741) 53-43-91 or (3741) 52-14-16).
If You have an invitation to travel to Armenia …
- Please make sure that your inviting party has verified the invitation for official travelers at the Consular Department of the Armenian Foreign Ministry; for private travelers (Visitors visa) – at the Passport and Visa Department of the Police Service in Yerevan). Confirmations for official travelers are received at the Embassy or Consulate General via Internet. Private traveler must submit the original invitation form.
If Your stay in Armenia is associated with your travel plans to and from another destination on the territory of any other Newly Independent State (NIS) …
Please be advised that travel to and transit through each NIS country requires a separate national visa.
If You are under age 18 …
We will process your application free of charge. You are responsible for shipment only.
Please note that…
- … Visa processing fee is not refundable
- … US$30.00 will be assessed for any checks returned as unpaid
- … Paperwork submitted in the manner different from the above will not be accepted
- … Visa processing starts only after we have collected all necessary documents
- … Processing times, requirements and fees are subject to change without notice
- … Diplomatic and Official visas are extended at the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia (Address – Republic Square, Government Building 2, Yerevan, Armenia; Tel.: (374-1) 526-950), Visitors visas – at the Passport and Visa Department of the Police Service of Armenia (Address – 13 A Mashtots Street, Yerevan, Armenia; Tel. (3741) 53-43-91 or (3741) 52-14-16).
For additional consular information, or to check the status of your application, please call at the above-mentioned telephone numbers 10.00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (except Wednesday) or send an electronic request.