Visa For UK

Useful Links

UK Post Graduate Doctor Visa and Dentist Visa Guide

For entry to the UK as a postgraduate doctor or dentist you will need:

You must also:

If a government or international sponsorship agency sponsored your studies at a medical or dental school you need to have the sponsors permission to study a Foundation Programme in the UK.


If you are a fully qualified doctor or dentist and you want to get a job or take higher specialist training you will need a work permit. You can get more information about work permits from our Work permits (INF 13)guidance.

If you intend to set up in general practice you will need to meet the requirements for entry to the UK as a self-employed person. For more information see the Setting up in business (INF 10) guidance.



Visit Next Page

Share Your Visa Experience
Fields marked with a are required
* Name: 
* Email Address: 
* Topic Subject: 
* Topic Detail: 
* Enter Code:  code