For getting entrance in U.S business travelers need to apply for B-1 visa that is based on temporary stay. B-1 visa type is appropriate for those people, who come in U.S for taking part in business conventions or meeting, have toured for educational, professional and scientific purpose and also settle an estate. So B-1 visa has a specific and different eligibility criterion that is essential to complete and to follow it. So you can learn about all the terms and conditions of B-1 visa which we discuss here.
You should show these following things to know about your eligibility to get a B-1 visa as these are important.
You have to legally show that the reason for your tour in the United States.
Show enough funds to meet all the expenses of your journey and stay in the United States.
You have planned to stay in the United States for a limited time.
You have permanent residence on the outside of United States as well as other connecting ties which are the guarantee of your limit stay in United States.
And then you are suitable to enter in the United States.
How to apply:
It is a difficult matter to get entry in the United States so we just want to make it easy for you by explaining the procedure of B-1 visa application which also shows how you can apply for a B-1 visa.
- You must complete the nonimmigrant visa electronic application form which has all information about you. But you must give accurate and precise information in the form.
- Once you have filled the visa form and also determined the correct visa type you have to pay the visa fee.
- Prepare yourself for an interview and visa appointment with the same credentials that you used for the visa form. So you must schedule
- meetings the first is at the Visa Application Center (VAC) and the second is for the visa interview at the Embassy or Consulate. Here you need to give your passport number, ten-digit barcode number, and the date of submission of your fee.
When you go for both appointments at the visa application center and at the embassy or consulate you must have these documents:
- Your appointment letter
- DS-160 confirmation page
- Current or old passports
- Photograph of those applicants who are under 14 years old.
- Any Supporting Documents for each of your visa type
- Give proof of your income, property or business ownership, tax payments, or any assets.
- Give an explanation about the purpose of your trip.
Period of Stay in the United States:
B-1 visa holders may stay in the United States for 1 year and the visa holder’s partner, dependent children, and family workers may be allowable to go with them to the United States on an imitative nonimmigrant visa. B-1 visa holders can also change their visa status in certain circumstances and remain in the US as full-time students or employees.
So now you can easily get a B-1 visa from the United States which is the radical need of entering in US and you can fulfill your wish as well.